Unparalleled in coverage and exhaustive in detail, the Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000offers the most complete reference to 20th century coins on the market. Vetted by a team of worldwide experts, the 46th edition of this tradition-rich catalog provides a global view of the most passionately collected and popular area of numismatics. Based on the early work of numismatic giants Chester L. Krause, Clifford Mishler and Colin R. Bruce II, the Standard Catalog is the reference of choice for any serious collector, researcher or coin dealer.
With precious metals prices stable, collectible coin values have settled in to reasonable levels, driving seasoned collectors to seek out the highest grade coins available. The continued interest in high-grade, exceptional coins is reflected in the latest edition of the catalog, now offering even more and better-defined values throughout.
Extensive yet easily managed, the catalog is organized by country with each listing providing:
- Coin types listed by denomination and date
- Universally used KM reference numbers
- Clear descriptions and invaluable detail
- Updated values in up to five grades of preservation
- In addition, listings for coins minted in silver, gold, platinum and palladium offer key information, including:
- Total coin weight
- Actual precious metal weight