Guardhouse heavy-duty coin tube boxes for coins are designed to perfectly accommodate round or square coin tubes. Made in the United States, Guardhouse heavy-duty coin tube boxes feature re-enforced tape filaments and internal dividers constructed of thick, multi-layer chipboard. Guardhouse coin tube boxes have a high quality exterior, are manufactured with thumb-cut notches and are ideal for shipping or storage. Boxes available for pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, 50 cent pieces, and past and current dollars.
The round coin tubes by HE Harris & Co. are made up of high quality crystal clear polystyrene materials. Built with a polypropylene screw-on cap to store and protect loose coins. The HE Harris & Co. round coin tubes safely protect and store your coins.
Each tube will hold a roll’s worth of coins. Note: round coin tubes will not accommodate wrapped coins.
For full description of TUBE BOXES and COIN TUBES, see below:
TUBE BOX Descriptions:
CENT TUBE BOXES HOLD 50 TUBES — RED BOX
NICKEL TUBE BOXES HOLD 50 TUBES — BLUE BOX
DIME TUBE BOXES HOLD 50 TUBES — GREEN BOX
QUARTER TUBE BOXES HOLD 50 TUBES — ORANGE BOX
HALF-DOLLAR TUBES BOXES HOLDS 28 TUBES — BROWN BOX
SMALL DOLLAR TUBES BOXES HOLD 20 TUBES — GREY BOX
SMALL DOLLAR TUBE BOXES HOLD 40 TUBES — GREY BOX
LARGE DOLLAR TUBE BOXES HOLDS 25 TUBES — TAN BOX
COIN TUBE Descriptions:
In most cases, each tube will hold a roll’s worth of coins. Note: round coin tubes will not accommodate wrapped coins.
- Cent = 20mm diameter by 76.5mm depth holds 50 pennies
- Nickel = 40 coins
- Dime = 50 coins
- Quarter = 24.8mm diameter by 70mm depth – holds 40 quarters
- Half Dollar (holds .50 silver/nickel and Twoonies)= 20 coins
- Large Dollar = 39mm diameter by 60mm depth holds 20 large Silver, Trade, Morgan, Peace and Eisenhower dollars.
- Small Dollar = holds up to 20 current Canadian dollars — Loonie and current US $1 coins.