Tarnished coins are a thing of the past!
The patented process, already proven in many different industries, takes coin care to the highest level. Regular capsules and snaplocks limit a coin’s exposure to ambient air and moisture. The highly porous, copper-based INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ material inside the QUADRUM snaplock does even more: it provides active protection against tarnishing because it neutralizes harmful atmospheric gases inside the capsule, so that the coin is stored in a non-corrosive micro-climate.
The advantages of QUADRUM Intercept snaplocks:
• Patented INTERCEPT TECHNOLOGY™ with proven, 30-year track record in industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, electronics, and mining
• Used by the US National Archives, the British Royal Mint, and other renowned institutions
• Active protection from tarnishing for up to 15 years
• No oil build-up, no paint residue, non-toxic
• Available for all coins with a diameter of 14 to 41 mm. See chart in images to match coin with proper mm size.
• Identical dimensions to the standard QUADRUM snaplock capsule
• Capsules with black inserts treated with Intercept material
• Durable, crystal clear, scratch resistant plastic
• Secure closure, yet easy-to-open
• Extensive range of accessories are available
Click here to watch the video on the Intercept Technology.
Price per pack of 6 is $8.99. Capsules include inserts.