The 39th edition of The Coins of Canada is a complete, one-volume library of Canadian coins, tokens and paper money, including major varieties.
- Complete Canadian decimal coinage
- Pre-Confederation Provincial issues
- All Canadian Mint silver and gold collector’s issues
- Canadian colonial tokens
- Dominion of Canada banknotes 1867-1935
- Bank of Canada paper money 1935 to date
- Latest retail market values by grade
- Detailed mintage figures and statistics
- Much historical background and pertinent information
- Condition Grading Guides for Canadian coins
- Includes a glossary of numismatic terms
Available in English and French.