The Specialized Catalogue of Canadian Stamps is the ultimate reference for Canadian stamp collectors. As Editor Robin Harris states in hi introduction: “This catalogue is specialized in the sense that it lists the major varieties that have been reported to the editors for Canada/BNA stamps. A simplified catalogue would likely just list the basic design. We list major colour varieties, perforation changes, errors and many constant plate varieties including significant/major re-entries.”
It is essential for every collector to identify each item in a collection by some unique number or notation which will be understood readily by stamp dealers and other collectors. The Scott Numbering System has been used in Canada for nearly a century and has become the most widely accepted means of identifying BNA stamps.
Full color spiral-bound book, measuring 8½ x 11″. 770 pages. ISBN: 1-894763-65-3. Editor: D. Robin Harris.
- Complete Canada and BNA listing
- Listing of the BNA colonies: British Columbia & Vancouver Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland
- Current market prices, by grade, in Canadian funds
- Complete Booklets
- First-Day Covers
- Postal Stationery
- Booklet panes
- Canada Post souvenir articles
- Definitive stamp identifier