At once graceful and formidable, the bald eagle is easily one of the most visually striking birds. Its dignified appearance, whether in flight or at rest, never fails to inspire awe – as it does on this 2 oz 99.99% pure silver coin from the Royal Canadian Mint. Generously (50 mm) sized to allow ample details, the coin’s reverse captures a picture-perfect moment in the wild and shows a bald eagle pair mere seconds after landing on a pine bough.
The follow-up to 2022’s The Mighty Bison, this 2 oz. fine silver coin features a classic design style and a wealth of classically engraved details that reward repeat viewings.
– Captures a rare moment in the wild, where the sight of not one but two bald eagles evokes a sense of awe and admiration.
– Features a strong, balanced visual concept that implies a circular motion through the positioning of the eagles, while the curved tree branch helps to ground the design.
– Multiple frostings add a sense of depth and create a striking contrast between the different design elements, resulting in a more realistic portrait of a bald eagle pair.
– Only 4,500 coins are available to collectors worldwide.
– A great addition to any silver or wildlife-themed collection. Also available in 1 oz. 99.99% pure gold (new for 2023)
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Diameter: 50 mm
FAce Value: $30
Artist: Claudio D’Angelo
Packaging: Black clamshell with black beauty box
Finished Size: 118 mm x 97 mm